Friday, July 27, 2012

"I laughed, I cried...!"

The mastering is done, the artwork is completed and today Indiepool sent me my first 'test copy' of the new CD for my approval. I can only say that, as I listened, it was like they say in the old movie advertising phrase: "I laughed, I cried...". Oh yes, and I danced too!

My old friend Douglas J. has done some absolutely beautiful work on the songs. He took the raw materials of my words, melodies, voice and guitar and added just the right number and kind of additional ingredients to make magic out of the mundane.

I hope when you hear it you'll feel something of what I do: that in this case the whole is truly greater than the sum of the parts. The CD is called "Life Stories" and the launch is scheduled for Oct. 6, 2012. For an advance copy, contact me at jkrohan@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment